Take a dive with me...

Second chances... 


Who would have thought that I would be able to get my biggest second chance in my life? Last November 2012, I got diagnosed with Pneumonia, got healed and got back on my feet. Come January, Pneumonia came back again, but this time, it wasn't the same as the one I got last year. My doctor, told me that my symptoms seemed familiar and asked me if it would be okay for me to take an HIV test. I said it was okay, but fear filled my mind. All eyes were on me, at least the most important eyes that have been watching over me since birth, my parents. I was so afraid that their biggest fear from me being gay would materialize. Then came the results... I'M HIV POSITIVE.


2 weeks in the hospital took a toll in me. Nights of crying under my sheets (so that my parents wouldn't see) and days of watching my parents hide their sadness were torture. I love my parents... their support and love are a few of the things that keeps me going. 


I'm Aqua and this is my life with HIV. Take a dive with me...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spread love, not spam.